Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Journal

I have never been very good at journaling. I can keep it up for a while, but then I eventually tire of it. I become bored and give up on it. This year I've decided that I want to write something every day, not necessarily journaling, just some kind of writing, a poem, a story or even a journal entry. This is my first day.

I started on bupropion hcl today, that in addition to the effexor, risperidone and neurontin I'm already on. We'll see if that addition helps or not. I have my fingers crossed. One possible side effect is dizziness (a big warning label was attached to the container); so far there's no sign of it.

The loml is back working at the local elementary school now that the holidays are over, and I'm back to being on my own during the day (week days when school is in session). Plus, since the son-in-law is back to the night shift and will be sleeping during the days, I'm back to picking up our youngest grandson after school.

There are several errands I want to run, and I need to go to the Plano library to let them know that I'm sponsoring another poetry contest for school kids (3rd through 12th grades) this April (for national poetry month), so I'll end this for now and see how long it will take me to get back to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home