Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Friday, April 03, 2009

it's a chilly morning here, but at least the sum is out. kind of a silly statement since the sun is always out; we just can't see it directly sometimes. I'm feeling lazy. so far I've just been lying back in the recliner listening to cds. in about an hour-and-a-half I'm going to have to go to have lunch with faith up at the school. I'll buy food from johnnie k's. then i'll park in front of the school and she'll come out and we'll eat in the car. nothing at all planned for this afternoon. tonight I go to the friday night celebrate recovery meeting. mixed feelings there.

I'm not feeling very creative today...guess I'll go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home