Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

new magazines

Yesterday when I picked up the week's worth of mail that was waiting for us after our Christmas trip to Lexington, KY, I found new issues of both The Sun and Poets & Writers.

I immediately sat down and read all of The Sun. I love that magazine. I sent them five poems back in September. I haven't heard anything from them yet. They probably already have enough to last them through 2017.

The classified section of P & W has at least a couple of places to which I can send a manuscript. I need to get on that today and tomorrow.

Not much excitement planned for today, just running one errand - oh, wait - I can't do that because the loml didn't leave me a check. Ah, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home