Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Monday, September 14, 2009

it's been awhile again but i'm going to start being more regular
i am making a commitment to my recovery group to at least make a stab at journaling
right now i am at our daughter's house with my netbook accessing their wifi
since we don't have wifi at home i'm going to have to post just whenever i'm somewhere that does have access
today is a good day
it is beautiful out side and in a little bit i'm going to go home and sit out on the patio with skippy
i don't have anything planned for today except for my step study group tonight
there's not much to blog about
oh - i updated my profile on facebook and i requested to be our pastor's friend
i also sent a question to a guy who i think is a friend of mine from high school
ok - now i'm going to go home
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home