Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009


last night was my step study at harvest baptist
there were only four of us there so it went fairly quickly
we did the first lesson from book four
got to bed by 10:00
got up at 5:30
came here to panera for my men's small group from church at 7:30
enjoyed the fellowship both last night and this morning
utilizing panera's free wifi i spent some time on yahoo and facebook and now i'm on blogger
i also checked out somidwestern and dooce the two blogs i read daily
while i was on facebook i uploaded the slut puppy picture of skippy
now i'm going to go home and sit out on the patio with skippy andd wait for the loml to get home from school
life is good
God is good
all the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home