Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Once more into the breach

So I edited the new poems and added them to my manuscript. Next I combined two chapters and deleted two chapters so that I have one 80-page manuscript that has a consistent voice. I printed it yesterday and worked up a cover letter and this morning I shipped it off to a Chicago-based publisher. They say that their review process takes three months; we'll see.

In the cover letter I asked for comments or suggestions ("Don't ever pick up a pen again!"), and even for contacts in the area. Yes. I begged. Very professional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home