Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

A gloomy day

It's very overcast and little light is coming in through the windows. I'm trying to not let that affect me though. I'm going to shower today as soon as the loml gets home, and I'm writing (briefly) in my blog. I'll try to keep a positive attitude.

Tuesday I'm going to try to find a publisher to send my manuscript to, maybe a couple. I need to get back in the saddle.

I've started reading the last Tom Robbins novel I have on hand. I've put a hold on one at the Plano library (through PrairieCat, their on-line service). I've also put a hold on a sound recording of one of his books. I'm doing fairly well at reading at least. I haven't given up on that.

Tomorrow we go out to the landlord's place for a hayride, games and a cook out (It may windt up being a cook in though; it's supposed to rain). I'll have to sit out of the games, ofcourse, because of my back (or my front, or my side or whatever the hell is causing me to have so much weakness and pain).

Now it's raining a little bit. The loml should be home soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home