Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

well yesteerday morning our pastor called me to give me the name and phone number of someone he wanted me to talk to
this morning that man and i met for coffee at mcd's
we talked for 1 1/4 hours and areed to stay in touch
it will be nice to have a source of encouragement and support so close to home
this is the sort of thing i had hoped for when i let the pastor read my testimony
it was a great start to another wonderful day
aren't they all wonderful

i've decided that i'm not going to clutter my entries here up with a lot of repetitive stuff so i'm not going to keep repeating spent time in the word today prayed called at least three program guys stuff like that

i am looking forward to celebrate recovery friday night
i am really looking forward to presenting my testimony there on october 16th

coming up sooner than that i'm also really looking forward to our men's retreat and the iron sharpens iron conference on september 25 - 26 in indianapolis
and then heading on down to lexington ky to visit family and tobe with mom on her 91st birthday
i've heard that mike and martha may be there as well - cool

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home