Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Called off

The poetry circle didn't meet lat night. It's going to be re-scheduled. We had four inches of snow yesterday and the roads were a little dicey. I know I certainly didn't want to be going 30 miles on back roads.

My weight has plateaued at 233 for the past several days. I'd like to lose at least a pound by Friday.

The Dummer chess club meets after school today. It's fun going up there and being challenged by eager 4th and 5th graders. I've actually lost one game and tied another. If I fall asleep at the board, I can get in trouble, so this is good practice for my ability to stay focused and concentrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home