Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Mmm

Saturday night we went to Rick's Place for the first time for dinner. We both had orange roughy (huge filets) and a double order of green beans and carrots passing on the potato. We passed on the bread too. Then Sunday, after spending an hour cleaning off the dining room table, we went to the arboretum where I had chili, my staple there, loaded with onions. We stayed in the Ginko room after lunch. The loml read and knitted, and I wrote and daydreamed. A very enjoyable afternoon. Then last night I fried a couple of chicken breasts and steamed some cauliflower for dinner. All in all a tasty weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home