Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Out of names

All right. I did send off another submission yesterday. Now I have a problem. I'm out of names and addresses to which to submit. I've been using the current issue of Poets&Writers to find submission opportunities. Now I guess it's back to Poet's Market, and I'll just have to hope that it's not too out-of-date.

I typed up the three poems I wrote the other day at the arboretum, and I put them in a file named NewPoems. I guess that's where I'll accumulate stuff until I get a response about my manuscript.

I started a food diary yesterday. I want to track my caloric intake. Also, I signed on to Spark People yesterday, and it says that to lose 41 pounds by October 15th, I just need to limit myself to 1790 calories a day. If I succeed, I'll be down to 195 pounds, the lowest weight I've been at since my cancer surgery in 1989. I'm really committed for the long haul this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home