Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Two is enough (maybe)

So. I e-mailed off another submission yesterday, this time to a Christian magazine. We'll see. I explained to them that I consider myself a believer, but added, Lord, help my unbelief. I didn't explain, that, while I consider Christ to be my personal savior, I consider all paths to be equally valid for the individuals concerned. To me there is only one God (yes, even science or reason can be included). So I'm born-again as a very non-standard believer. I follow Christ more than I do any Christian church.

I weighed 233 this morning. That's down three pounds since Wednesday, too fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home