Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

A day off

The little guy was sick yesterday and Chloe picked him up from school about 10:30, so I didn't have to pick him up after school. Then the loml called and said that there wasn't going to be a chess club meeting after school, so I had nothing at all to do yesterday.

I got sugared yesterday. It's basically a little less violent than waxing. It went fine on my cheeks, but was murder on my neck so Danielle didn't continue with that. It looked as though I had a humongous hickey.

I also got my left, rear blinker fixed, and, while I was there, they also scraped off the tinting on my two front windows (yay. No ticket.).

Today I'd like to send off another submission, but I don't have the money for the postage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home