Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Only three days to go

I leave for Canada on Sunday. Should be a hell of a bus ride.

Schools will be out for the summer tomorrow (for all intents and purposes), so the loml will get some well deserved time off, two weeks of which will be spent going to Texas in July. While we're down there we'll be taking the two Texas grandchildren to Sea World in San Antonio (and then spending the next day on the river walk).

I still haven't submitted my manuscript (as it has been revised for now) to anyplace else yet. I need to get on the ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home