Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well. The foot bath was wonderful. Barbara took about 25 minutes on each foot, so I was thoroughly washed, rinsed and oiled. She insisted that I be the only one in the house while she was doing this, so Joe went home and I called him when it was over. I would do it again in a heartbeat. The loml decided against having it done though. She said she didn't know Barbara well enough to accept such a gift from her.

We had lunch with a friend today at The Tea House, a chinese/vietnamese place we used to go to when we lived in Austin. We'll have lunch at another friends home tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home