Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My weight has plateaued at 200-205. This morning I was 203, down a pound from yesterday.

I seem to be blogging once a week now.

My ankle is still bruised an swollen after nine days. It's started to feel a little sore now, too. Odd. I've put in a call to the Aurora VA clinic to see what they say about it. The loml is more worried about it than I am.

Yesterday in 1st grade chess I went back to a single board so I could review how all the pieces move. After I was through with that I had two kids play each other while I commented on each of their moves. I know some of them are getting it, but I also know that not all of them are.

I haven't written anything for several weeks now. I had some new stuff to read at the 3rd Tuesday open mic at B&N in Geneva Commons, but it wasn't all that recent. I need to get disciplined again, but it's hard to do in this funk I've been in lately.

Well. I think I'll go and try to write something now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home