Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Well. I went to Lexington last weekend with Chloe, Morissa and Jordan. Marcey and the Texas grandkids were there at the same time, so I got to visit with them again. Plus. I got to see my mom, Sally and Bruce, Aunt Elizabeth and philip and Robin.

I'm still obsessing about refreshing my russian. Right now I've got four sets of language tapes from the library. I'm almost through the first set already.

I've printed out the poems I'm going to take to Virginia's critiqueing group on Tuesday. I still need to write some new things for Nicole's open mic on the 21st. I hope I don't wait until the last minute to do that.

The download counter on archive.org doesn't appear to be working properly, While I was in Kentucky I downloaded my manuscript for Sally and Bruce and the counter was never incremented. Oh, well.

The loml has gone with friends to the arboretum today, so I'm on my own. Time to finish that russian set of tapes and to get in some reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home