Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Well. Tomorrow I go in for my angiogram. Whee!

I wrote a couple of poems yesterday, the first since the last time I was at the arboretum. I have several things now for next Tuesday's critiqueing group (it was moved this month from the first to the second Tuesday). I can't print anything out though; our printer is on the fritz; it acts as though it's printing, but there's nothing on the paper when it's through. It started doing this after a paper jam, so I don't think it has anything to do with the cartridges (Yes. I did make sure they were still seated properly.).I guess I'll have to go to the library to print for the time being.

I went back and read some of my earlier postings; boy, does my ambition ever die quickly.

Ah. Well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home