Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Okay. I'm back. I decided that if I'm going to write, I might as well do it here.

Hollow and a little high
I cozy my way through this month of days
When you are gone
my sky is heavy and flat
all my movements are heavy and flat too
reality becomes fuzzy and too long
You are the parentheses of my days
Mornings evenings and nights are right and true
It's the middle that doesn't hold
You are my center
and I wobble through the hours when it's been misplaced
You fill my thoughts
and you are all I can think to write about
over and over again
I come back to you
and your goneness
I will live for this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home