Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

nothing much new to talk about since yesterday's post.
i keep using my new rythym touch massager on my back and it does relieve some of my pain but i'm not sure that it's helping me to stand up any straighter
ray s called last night to say that he could look at ray n's car next wednesday but he needs more information first
i called ray n this morning
maybe he's already got it taken care of
i don't know
i think i've finally finished editing my testimony for celebrate recovery
it's going to come in at 22 minutes i think
i've invited my men's small group from church to come for it
that has me a little nervous
i don't know how shocked they might be
i still haven't heard from chris m about the address for the men's church retreat coming up on the 26th
i guess i'll call him today
well
signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home