Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Friday, January 19, 2007

How nice

Well. After sending off e-mail submissions to both Rager Media and the Minnetonka Review yesterday, I received e-mailed responses (Okay - one was an auto-response, but so what. It was still nice to get a response.) from them both letting me know when it would be appropriate to send follow-up e-mails. I really appreciated that. Any kind of a response gets me past that feeling that I'm just dropping my submissions into a bottomless wishing well (No plunk or anything.).

I immediately created a special folder just for such responses so I can follow-up at the appropriate time, if necessary.

Today I'll be sending off a hard copy submission to Oracle, the literary journal of Brewton-Parker College.

I only gained one pound after doing the buffet yesterday, so I'm okay with that. If only I could break that 239 barrier. I seem to have plateaued.

The loml starts her week-long cleansing diet today, nothing but fruits and vegetables. I hope this course she's taking gives her the result she's looking for. I've told her I don't care what her weight is as long as she's healthy. I don't want to lose her. I'm not at all sure that I could cope without her. Afterall she is the loml!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home