Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bummer

So after driving 24 miles to the VA clinic yesterday morning I was told that the nutritionist hadn't made it in and my appointment was cancelled, please come back on the 3oth, thank you. So to make it up to myself I stopped at the store on the way back home to buy some cayenne pepper (a staple of mine that we'd been out of for a while), and then proceeded to consume 1/3 of it with the last of the chili. Yum.

I didn't work up any submissions yesterday, but I did write another new poem (on a napkin, in the car, how artsy!). Here after going for over two months without writing anything, I've written 15 poms since the start of the new year. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home