Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Re-Submission

Well. I didn't submit anything yesterday either, but this morning I submitted my new version of my manuscript to Rager Media. I sent them a very early version of it way back on May 16th, and never heard anything (unless their response wound up in my bulk mail folder and got deleted). I'll keep an eye out for a response this time.

I'm having lunch with Chloe today at Joyce Lee. I'll have to take it easy on the buffet if I'm going to be really serious about my diet (No, not diet, new life style).

I think I'll go off and do another magazine/journal/review submission now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home