Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I win

Chess club was good last night, not because I didn't lose a game (these are after all 4th and 5th graders), but because I stayed present and didn't make any stupid moves.

Yesterday was also good because I emailed off two new submissions. I also finally created a file to track all of my submissions. It took a while to find all of the submissions and dates, and it was a little depressing, realizing how many submissions have gone without responses, not even a rejection slip. I just need to stay positive and not get discouraged. Since I'm unemployed right now (right now? for nearly a year now) I need to think of this as my job, this and making the loml happy; these are my jobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home