Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

So. We're into day two of watching Jordan for the week, and I've escaped to the Plano library to get away from the constant energy draining of the puppy game. He really wears me out. We kept it up all day yesterday till Chloe picked him up at 5:40PM. And then we started over again this morning. Just three more days after today and then Chloe, Jordan, Morissa and I all leave for Lexington to meet up with Marcey, Meagan and Corey and to visit Mom, Sally and Bruce and Aunt Elizabeth, then two days later we head back home. It'll be tiring, but I'm looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home