Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

lunch with chloe at taste of china
yum - spicy orange chicken
ah - good conversation
more like a monolog by chloe
now i'm updated on all the grandkids
got a message froom randy today
that was nice
it was an out of the blue kind of thing
got the hotel's address from chris m today
i yahoo-mapped it and it's already in the car
so is the list of workshops i want to go to on saturday
i'm really looking forward to this
i'll pack tomorrow morning after i shower
i won't be able to blog tomorrow but i'll blog as soon as i get to mom's saturday night

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home