Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

so here i am at panera after meeting with my tuesday morning men's small (very small this morning - just three) group from church
asked for prayers for travel safety for this weekend
faith works all day today so more cuddle time with skippy
my battery is very low - just an hour left
i forgot to charge it last night
i'll be going home soon
i need to stop being a "double minded" person
i should learn to pray with faith
i should also pray more with faith
just a couple of thoughts
i think i'll go home and make some phone calls
i think i'll stop at mickey d's for a breakfast burrito first
oh - there was no step study last night
old jack had to work overtime

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home