Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Monday, September 28, 2009

day 2 in lexington
i got up at 9 again and went through the morning routine with mom
about 10:15 headed over to aunt libby's
we had a very nice visit
max was bumbling around a lot
his hind legs have trouble carrying their share of the load occasionally
he kept pacing and pacing
anxious for nickie to get there and feed him and take him for his walk
libby and i had lunch together
a tuna stuffed tomato for her and a blt and onion rings for me
i think i've probably put on about 5 or 6 pounds on this trip so far
sally just called
she and bruce are going to stop for dinner after work then come over here to visit some more
nice
tomorrow i plan on getting up at 8 and leaving for home by 9
i'm not looking forward to the solo drive home
it was okay coming down because the driving was split (about equally) over 2 days
and i had company on the first day
well
i'd better get back an visit with mom some more
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home