Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3 days
that's not so bad
the winter olympics
woo woo
glitz and excitement and grace and beauty
still only 3 people signed up from church for my christ-based 12 step group
4 if i count faith
and that will depend on the day and time
maybe i should scrap the cr participant guides and go with a mixed gender format
tricky
but
not undoable
it works for a lot of secular groups
i need to decide by sunday
i'm at the somonauk library on my trusty netbook
(which i still love)
faith is at her beth moore study
won't be home till 8:45
the library closes at 8 so i'll have time to get home and take skippy out
i am in love with bella and edward and all the other characters
maybe not the volturi
finally returned all 4 books to the library
after reading them 2 1/2 times
i'm still 17th on the list for the new moon video
sigh
i need to come up with a tune for my next song
i do the tune 1st
then the lyrics
i'm really old
i mentioned to the 20 year old i sit next to at work that i have kiss off by the violent femmes as the ring tone on my phone
and she said "who"
sigh again
well
God bless

signing off
goodbye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home