Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

well
i'm over at chloe and jeff's using their wifi
and
now that i'm here
i can't think of what i wanted to blog about
oh
i know
faith and i went to her school's "holiday party" last night
why they had it on january 22nd instead of during the holiday season i don't know
but apparently they do this every year
we had a good time
and the food was great
i had ordered the pork chops
i got two of the biggest thickest chops i've ever seen
and they had a wonderful encrusted something or other on them
i finished all but 1 bite
unfortunattely
faith had a nice piece of prime rib
now on to another subject
i talked to a cousin in kentucky who recently had back surgery today
she is having a lot of pain again
what's worse is that she is now having pain in her legs which she didn't before
when i saw my neurologist at the va on thursday
she said i wasn't a candidate for another surgery because i'm not in constant severe pain
the fact that i can't stand up straight without support isn't a good enough reason
she was happy that chloe and jeff gave me a walker for Christmas
i guess i should be content with that
http://www.somidwestern.blogspot.com is going to be reading the girl with the dragon tattoo
i told her it is an excellent book
someone else had already told her that all 3 books are great
all three
3
she got the girl who kicked the hornet's nest straight from sweden
i'm having to wait till 5/25 when it comes out in the states
oh well
that's it
God bless

signing off
goodbye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home