Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Monday, January 04, 2010

it's a new year already and i haven't blogged in quite a while
faith and i drove to mom's for a week over christmas
we spent the night in an embassy suites in indianapolis
it was free
we used points from out credit card
the next day we picked up joe and suloni at the airport in louisville
we got to see my aunt, my sister and brother-in-law and a nephew and his new love
joe gave me an external dvd drive which attaches to one of the usb ports on my netbook
i am now set
with gift certificates i got (amazon and barnes and noble) i bought 7 books
all in all christmas was awesome
when we got home (on the 30th) we took it easy
we spent new year's eve with chloe, jeff and jordan
faith goes back to work tomorrow and i work wednesday, thursday and saturday
right now we are at borders and i am sitting in the cafe drinking iced coffee and using their wifi
that's it for now
God bless

signing off
goodbye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home