Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

at panera in yorkville with my netbook
i gave my testimony again last night
this time at the cr in joliet
it went well
frank rode with me because he was going to be playing bass in the praise band
i let him be the navigator because i didn't have a clue as to where i was going
my weight is hovering around 200 and i need to get serious about what and how much i eat
i am going to get more serious about blogging too
i'll just force myself to use the dog of a computer i have at home with a dial up modem
sigh
i wish we could afford wifi at home
but we can't
sigh
joe and suloni will be getting home today
they flew into hartford for a book and paper show and then headed for new york to visit friends
well my battery is getting low so...
God bless

signing off
goodbye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home