Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

so
panera again
faith is having lunch with a friend and her daughter
and i am sitting in front of the fake log fire blogging
starting next week i will no longer be working 2 evenings and saturday morning each week
i am being moved to mornings 5 days a week
9 to 12:30
and faith is 7:40 to 11:45
we'll have more time together
yay
today i gave some text about the 12 step support group i want to start at church to the church secretary to put in sunday's bulletin
it would be nice if i got some calls
i'll make a go of it even if i get just 2 people
i sing a solo at celebrate recovery this friday
1 of the 2 christian songs i've written
i hope i remember the words (and the tune) and don't sing off key
i promise i will get better at blogging more regularly
i didn't even cross my fingers
both of the bloggers i follow on a daily basis are so good at being vulnerable and real
i wish i could do that
i always sound so stiff and formal
oh well
i guess it doesn't make any difference
nobody reads this but me
but i do this instead of journaling so it's something i need to be doing
well
i need to get faith and head for home
i have to get ready to go place chess with some 4th and 5th graders and then head out to work
so
God bless

signing off
goodbye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home