Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

back in somonauk with faith
it feels so nice to be sane again
i felt so relaxed at home while faith was at school today
i didn't have to be vigilant for signs of craziness
today is wednesday so i go to work tonight
tomorrow i have an appointment at the va with my neurologist at 1pm
after that i will probably go straight to work even though i'll wind up sitting in the parking lot for like 1 to 1 1/2 hours so i'll only see faith early in the morning and at night when i come home to go to bed
i don't don't know
if i think i'd be able to spend 30 - 40 minutes at home i might go home before work
we'll see
friday night is faith's belated Christmas party for work
then saturday morning is my 1 saturday a month off
so my weekend will begin friday morning and go until next wednesday night
yay
i love only working 10 1/2 hours a week
it would be nice if i could work days though
even though i'd have to work 17 1/2 hours a week
i guess i could get used to it
well
God bless

signing off
goodbye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home