Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

here i am at jordan's house
i picked him up after school and since it's wednesday we go to his house
on thursdays he comes to our apartment
which he finds very boring
mainly because faith won't let him play with his ds there
so here we are at his house and here i am on jordan's laptop
i forgot to bring my netbook
i've called tim 3 times so far today
grace has told him she wants a legal separation and he's pretty worn down because of it
just checking up on him
aside from those calls (and a call from joe) it's been basically me on the recliner with skippy
very relaxing
and i needed that
because i'm feeling totally zonked
i have to wake up and consciously change positions at night so i don't get that much continuous sleep
drew and nicci are here now so i guess i'll go for now
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home