Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Monday, October 19, 2009

wow
has it been that long
yes
i guess it has
I GAVE MY TESTIMONY
and it went fine
a lot of people cringed
but
no one actually walked out
feedback was mostly positive
God is good
all the time
i went to new jack's house for coffee this morning
we had a nice visit
i went to old jack's wedding reception saturday afternoon
there was a good turnout from cr
right now i am at chloe's visiting with our middle grandson who's going back to his dad's this afternoon
i have to get him to his mom's work by 1:30
actually visiting is too strong a word
he's playing an online computer game while i'm blogging
but
we are in each other's company
that should count for something
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home