Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

well
there was no step study last night
i was a little disappointed
but
that meant that i get to spend two nights in a row with faith
so right now i'm up at panera again with my little aspire one
our small group meeting - the last vestiges of it - just broke up and i'm here on my own now
i'll be leaving very shortly to get home to skippy
chris still says he'll be coming friday night
he'll be the only one
that'll be fine
i asked for prayers for humility this morning
i really don't want to blow this with vain conceit
i need to remember to go buy light bulbs when i leave here
i think i'll go ahead and leave now while it's on my mind
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home