Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

so here i am sitting at the saturn dealership in naperville
came in for an oil change and am having my brake fluid and steering fluid flushed and changed
$325
$325!
at least they have free wifi
tonight i go with jack s to his meeting in st charles to hear his story
i'm looking forward to it
i'm meeting faith at the y right after she gets off work at the school
it'll be the second time this week that we've gone
we need to take advantage of this gift from chloe more than we have been
we need to be more disiplined
didn't get on my knees this morning when i prayed
skippy was snuggled up on my lap and i didn't want to disturb him
i should've prayed before i picked him up
i need to be more disciplined
hmm
is there a theme here
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home