Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

well
i'm sad
i just found out this afternoon that a nephew and his wife are going to be divorcing
i hate to see their marriage end
they are saying that they still want to remain good friends
i hope they can be
i don't think it will be easy
my sister is bummed out about it
faith and i will keep everyone concerned in our prayers
we are watching our youngest grandson this weekend
he spent the night at a friends house last night
we picked him up this morning and then went to his soccer game
it ended in a 1 - 1 tie
it was cold out but what did i expect it's october in illinois
we may be taking him to see a movie tonight
cloudy with a chance of meatballs
his parents get home from texas tomorrow afternoon
they went to our daughters's 20th highschool reunion
just 6 days till my testimony
i just hope i can keep my ego out of it
"do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit" it says in phi 2:3
pray for me
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home