Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

wow
have i really been home for a week
back in my baby's loving arms
cuddling skippy again
too much to remember
i have finally put my testimony to bed (maybe)
just 10 days to go
at the step study last night we completed lesson 20
just 5 to go till we're done
then i'll have monday nights to spend with faith again
this morning i found out that apparently chris is the only member of my men's small group from church that will be able to come to my testimony
oh well
that will be fine
i need to take faith's car in this afternoon to have the right rear turn signal light replaced
then tomorrow morning i take my car in for an oil change and to have the tires checked out
the more i try to focus on prayer the more the enemy causes distractions to interrupt me
i want to pursue a more faithful walk
i want to banish doubt and unbelief from my mind
so there's a little bit of spiritual warfare going on
but
i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home