Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

did i say tomorrow
i meant the day after tomorrow
sorry
bill from texas called today
made me very happy
he told me about a diet that supposedly helps people with spinal stenosis
briefly you eat meat vegetables and fat and avoid any and all grains
i told him i would try it for 30 - 45 days
he is sending me a summary and some links to read up on
i'm totally in for this
i forget what he said his father-in-laws spine is
but
he apparently is standing straighter that he has for 20 years
i told him i would keep him posted on my progress
i'm getting a little discouraged at work
our goal each morning is 9 appointments to donate blood
this is my 3rd week and so far i haven't gotten more than 6
2 people yesterday got over 15
of course i know the lists have a lot to do with it
most morning after 3 1/2 hours i haven't even talked to 9 people
oh well
onward and upward
i love though that we are not a hard sell organization
this is the first telemarketing job i've had that is on the callee's side
callee's
is that a word
oh well again
i will be back blog
but
this time i'm not saying tomorrow
God bless

signing off
goodbye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home