Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

ok
ok
ok
don't say it
i know
5 days
i'm sorry already dear dear blog
but i really am trying
i actually have very little to share today
at least i don't remember much of anything
oh yeah
i am on chloe's family plan for the cell phone i use
she pays the bill
anyway she called me up last night and asked "what the hell did you do on 02/08 that cost $42
oops
i used the camcorder feature on my phone to record my 2 songs
on 02/08 i had emailed 1 of them to a friend
$42
she said that she got the company to give her a credit because this was a 1 time event and she would talk to me
oops
3 more emails have already been sent
that got her excited
i have always been more like an adolescent in my relationship with her than a parent
when she went out of town years ago and left her car with me i totalled it
now i am running up her cell phone bill
good grief
i'm sure that some other stuff worth mentioning has occurred in these 5 days
but
i can't think of any more right now
i will be back tomorrow
i promise
so
God bless

signing off
goodbye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home