Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

here i am the next day on the snail
ray didn't show up in batavia last night
but
tim was there
so we got to visit
the worship service was good
and
the sharing in the small group was very open
plus
the ministry leader gave me his email address so i could forward him my testimony once i've made a few minor updates
it does look like my small group at church might actually start up next sunday
if everyone shows up there will be 5 people
if not
there should be at least deb and i
okay
short and sweet
God bless

signing off
goodbye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home