Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Saturday, March 06, 2010

i'm back
I made goal yesterday morning at work
i spent 15 months doing 2 evenings and saturday morning and i only made goal 1 time
3 weeeks on 5 mornings a week and i've already done it
happy happpy joy joy
i went to cr by myself last night
since we were planning on going to sue's memorial for her son this morning she didn't want to be busy back to back
it was a very good cr
during worship beth sang a solo that was just awesome
then the sharing in the small group was very real and very vulnerable
so then this morning we drove up to the moose lodge in batavia for the memorial service
it was very nice
the pastor's message was very comforting
and
you could just feel the love in the room
right now we're at barnes and noble in geneva
we need to leave in about 15 minutes so i can spend an hour at home before i have to head back up to batavia to attend their cr so i can see ray
i have a preseent for him
i hope he likes it as much as i do
well
i'm going to go send an email to bill now asking him when he's going to send me the information and links about his diet
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home