Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

snow
1st day of spring
and
snow
i'm re-reading the girl with the dragon tattoo
i'm enjoying it just as much as i did the 1st time
if no holds from the library comein soon
i'll probably also re-read the girl who played with fire
i wish that lisbeth salander was a friend of ours
of course i'm sure that faith would be put off by the tattoos and piercings
ah well
maybe kalle
oops
he wouldn't like that
i love re-reading books i've liked
it's like visiting old friends
i miss them from time to time
right now we're sitting out the weather at the somonauk library
and
i'm on my netbook
instead of
1 of their computers
i think i'll email my testimony to myself
then
download it on 1 of their computers so i can print it out
i don't have a hard copy of the current version
and
i'm giving it at the west chicago cr on thursday
and
then
at the batavia cr on april 3rd
i've also offered to sing 1 or both of the songs i've written
we'll see
we just ordered the soundtrack of the movie crazy heart
we saw that yesterday
and
loved the music
jeff bridges and colin farrell both did a fantastic job
maggie didn't sing
but
she was fantastic
we also ordered grace eventually and plan b by annie lamott
we both love her writing
and
she always has an interesting perspective on life
and
spirituality
it's still snowing
it's too warm for it to do any real accumulaqting though
all the roads are clear
they're wet
but
clear
well
that's it for now
God bless

signing off
goodbye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home