Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

here i am at barnes and noble in dekalb blogging while faith looks for a book or a puzzle for hannah our neighbor across the hall's little girl
we're missing trick or treaters while we''re here
we'll probably get home when there's just 1 hour of trick or treating left.
we've got skippy with us
he's camped out on a blanket in the passenger's seat of the car while we're in here
he rode up in the back seat but on the way home faith is going to drive and i'll hold him in my lap
tonight will be the 5th night this week i'll have spent at home with Faith
when i got into work thursday night i found out that somehow i was not scheduled to work so i went home
so sunday, tuesday, thursday, friday (cause i stayed home from cr) and saturday
at home
with faith
it was nice
we have nothing planned for tonight
i don't even know what if anything we have planned for dinner
maybe we can have lentils again
i wonder how long it's going to take faith to find a present for hannah
maybe we won't even have an hour of trick or treating left
chloe said this was how it would turn out
oh well
i think i'll go look for a christian 12 step workbook
not to buy
i've got one on order at on a wing and a prayer
but i'd like to see if they have anything
so
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home