Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

it's tuesday and i'm at panera
there were three of us at the small (very small) group this morning
i think i'll ask bill to come with me next week
and maybe jack
i've checked my email already and read the two blogs I read so now i'm blogging
i've decided that i'm going to suggest to faith that we start praying together again
we could do it every morning and every evening
i think that would be good
i don't have anything on tap for today
I'll go home and do the dishes and take my jeans out of the drier and bring them and my grey pants upstairs
i'll also see if i can find my red sweater and my blue mock turtle
oh
and i'll pick up two poops in the backyard
then i'll sit back in the recliner with skippy on my lap and read
sounds like a plan
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home