Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Monday, October 26, 2009

so
here i am outside chloe's house accessing their wifi in the driveway
we had a good weekend
i went to cr friday night and that was great as usual
saturday after work i think it was just a lazy day
i remember faith wanted to go to a movie
but
we didn't
sunday we went to church
i got cds of both last weeks and this weeks sermons
i like to listen to them in the car
after church we went for a drive in the country
beautiful fall leaves
we stopped at an orchard and got some apples, some cider and some pumpkin donuts
then at 3p we went to the highschool to hear the wind ensemble drew's in
they closed with phantom of the opera
beautiful
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home