Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

here i am at chloe's blogging on jordan's laptop
chloe needs me to take jordan to school this morning
she's afraid that drew would get him there too early and he would be playing outside till time to go in
I'm to get him there right at 8 or a little after so he'll go straight inside
i have to pick him up after school too
today is early dismissal so i need to get him at 11
well
i didn't go to work last night
i hadn't taken my effexor for 2 days in a row and i was experiencing an anxiety attack i think
i got to bed real early yesterday too
7:30
i got up this morning and took all of my meds before coming over here
i need to just get in the habit of taking my morning meds as soon as i get up
i never forget my evening meds
i know from experience what happens if i don't take my risperidone
i wake up at 2a tense as all get out and i have trouble going back to sleep
meds are my life
unfortunately
i'm going to be trying to phase them out (with my psychatrist's permission
well
i'd better go now
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home