Bill Robertson

I am a sinner saved by grace and a parttime poet. I participate in Celebrate Recovery and have been sober since 04/09/2011. My wife and I are both retired. I love my life. I am truly blessed.

Monday, November 02, 2009

now we're at the somonauk library and i'm blogging
i just put stieg larsson's book the girl who played with fire on hold
i finished his 1st book the girl with the dragon tattoo this morning and i couldn't wait to get another book by him
sadly i think this will be the last one (unless maybe i hope i hope there is one more) he died in 2004 and both of these books were published in english in 2009
ah well
tim may be asking me to be his sponsor
i don't know why he put it that way
i may be missing step study tonight
i might be going over to ray's house so he can check out my brake cylinders
according to saturn they need replacing and their estimate is $450
hoo boy
faithie always wonders what i blog about
i always assure her it's innocent stuff
God bless

signing off
bye for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home